The foundations of Ministry of Architecture + Interiors were established in the 1890’s when the architectural practice of Hoggard and Prouse was formed. In 1912 William Gummer joined the business, and with the arrival of Reginald Ford in 1923 came a name change to Gummer & Ford. Hoadley and Budge later joined them, and the practice went on to become one of New Zealand’s most eminent architectural firms. Now, as Ministry of Architecture + Interiors, we continue to build on this reputation and develop our portfolio of innovative and inspirational projects.

OUR

HISTORY

1910s

1920s

CENOTAPH

DUNEDIN

New Zealand Guardian Trust

Auckland

State Fire Insurance Building

Wellington

WAR MEMORIAL

AUCKLAND GRAMMAR

Remuera Library

Auckland

WINTERGARDENS

AUCKLAND DOMAIN

1930s

Dilworth building

Auckland

Auckland Railway Station

AUCKLAND

Massey Memorial

Wellington

NATIONAL WAR MEMORIAL AND MUSEUM

WELLINGTON

ELLIOT MEMORIAL GATES

AUCKLAND DOMAIN

Dingwall building

Auckland

1940s

National Art Gallery Wellington

NATIONAL LIBRARY

Wellington

state insurance building

wellington

1950s

CORNWALL PARK MEMORIAL STEPS

AUCKLAND

1960s

STATE FIRE AND INSURANCE BUILDING

TAURANGA

LISTON HOUSE

auckland

Maclaurin Chapel

auckland

1970s

aut tower

AUCKLAND

state insurance building
new plymouth

1980s

NZI centre

auckland

NZI finance house

auckland

ROYAL INSURANCE BUILDING

auckland

Royal Arcadia Tower

auckland

Contact us:

© Ministry of Architecture + Interiors. Terms.

Website by Brand Counsel.

Physical Address:

Level 1

Southern Cross Building

59 - 67 High Street

Auckland 1010

 

Telephone:

Auckland: +64 (0)9 303 4794

 

Email:

studio@moai.net.nz

Postal Address:

PO Box 6068

Wellesley Street

Auckland 1141

Website by Brand Counsel.